CCTV & Surveillance
CCTV & Surveillance system is composed of camera shooting, display and recording, it uses optic fiber,
coaxial cable or microwave to transmit video signals in its closed loop. Cooperating with other equipment,
like alarms, the system can provide effective security protection and monitoring. HTIS Telecom provides
two solutions of CCTV & Surveillance system: one is based on PON technology and the other one is based
on media converters.
1.) CCTV Surveillance Solution based on PON
- Suitable for the monitoring structure of a wide area with many points.
- Suitable for SD or HD digital signal.
- P2MP (Point to multi-point).
- High requirement for fiber link loss control.
- Less fiber and fewer optical modules used (Reduce investment costs).
- High reliability (Reduce operating costs).
- High QoS (Quality of Service).
- Flexible DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation).
2.) CCTV Surveillance Solution based on media converters
- Suitable for the monitoring structure of a small area with a few points.
- Suitable for SD analog signal (Using Video media converter).
- Suitable for SD or HD digital signal (Using Ethernet media converter).
- P2P (Point to point).
- Simple Network Structure.
- Low requirement for fiber link loss control.